Consult Legal here
In compliance with the entry into force of the new General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2018, we provide you with information about the processing of your personal data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
JOSE CARLOS LOPEZ PRODUCTION SL
V.A.T: ES B14577316
C/ DOCTOR OCHOA, NUM 54-2º (14500) PUENTE GENIL,
What purpose do we treat your personal data for?
Your personal data are treated at our company in order to manage the products and services you request and have contracted with us, as well as, manage the delivery of the information you request to us, and provide you with offers of products and services that may be of your interest.
Why do we use your personal information?
We treat the information you provide to us in order to provide you with the requested service and perform the billing thereof, as well as to keep you informed about our products and services.
How long will our company keep your data?
The personal data will be kept while the pre-contractual or contractual relationship is maintained, as well as the commercial relationship between us. When the contractual relationship with our company is finished, we will keep your personal data blocked during the legal limitation periods. After these deadlines your data will be deleted.
Whom will we communicate your personal data?
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or due to the express request of the interested party.
What are your rights when you provide your personal information to us?
The data protection normative gives you the following rights in relation to the processing of your data:
- Right of access: To know what kind of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the treatment we carry out.
- Right of rectification: You can request the modification of your data if you consider that they are inaccurate or untruthful.
- Right of portability: You can obtain a copy of the data we are dealing with.
- Right to limitation of treatment: You can request the limitation of the processing of your data in certain circumstances. In this case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose automated decision making.
- Right to suppress: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: You can object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances.
- Right to revoke the consent given.
- Right to present a claim to the supervisory authority (in Spain, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
To exercise whatever of these rights, you can contact to JOSE CARLOS LOPEZ PRODUCTION S.L, at the following address: C/ DOCTOR OCHOA, NUM 54-22 (14500) PUENTE GENIL, CÓRDOBA (SPAIN).
Cookies Policy. Check out our Cookies Policy here
We inform you that the website: www.prodgsystems.com stores its own and third party cookies to analyze and improve your browsing experience at our website.
The cookies that we install do not recognize you personally as an individual or damage your device in any way; they only recognize the device you use, allow you to access several important functions of the website, remember your preferences, customize the content of the website in a way that is more relevant to you and allow us to count the number of visits that we receive on each page and make anonymous statistical analyzes to improve our service.
Cookies are small files that our computer sends to yours, but that do not provide us with information about your identity or any personal data.